Cute little wallet with coin pocket tutorial (sorry if my english is bad, i'm from holland )
- VillainousNinja added Mini Wallet to Make this 18 Aug 01:40
- Miss_Fit favorited Mini Wallet 08 Jul 02:13
- Kay T. favorited Mini Wallet 11 Nov 08:14
- Aishwarya Purohit favorited Mini Wallet 22 Nov 05:09
- mel M. favorited Mini Wallet 14 Aug 02:32
- 02jhseaby added Mini Wallet to Try 08 Jun 20:12
- 02jhseaby favorited Mini Wallet 08 Jun 20:12
- Dee D. added Mini Wallet to bags 04 Jun 21:00
- vermilia c. favorited Mini Wallet 17 May 19:52
- SilverLupe favorited Mini Wallet 16 May 10:04
Iron on the inside of your front some interfacing.
then the flap, i colored it yellow. Fold it double right side in. and sew it around. Attend, you will keep an opening to turn it inside out.
Turn it inside out. push with an pencil the corners out. Fold the opening inside and iron it flatten.
Then sew it around and your flap will be ready to stitch on
Iron the top of each pocket and then sew it
Then the locker (i called so, its the thing where you'll close the wallet with)
Iron some interfacing on it, fold it double ( outside in) and stitch it around, Attend on the opening so you can fold it inside out. Put in the opening and iron the opening so it will flatten and sew it around and your locker is ready to stitch on
10, 11 Now your front and inside are ready to sew to eachother. Lay them on eachother with the right side in. Then sew it. Attend for an opening to turn your wallet inside out.
12 Turn it inside out and pull with a pencil the corners out. Iron your wallet and opening so it will flatten
13 Sew it around so your opening will be gone