Bunny hat, bunny feet, bunny bow
This is easily the most complicated costume I've made. Alice's clothing has a thousand little details: ruffles, ribbons, pockets. There are also a lot of pieces to move around: I did a photoshoot of Harley Quinn and Alice on the same say, and I could fit my Harley costume into my handbag, but Alice took up about two shopping big bags.
Knife: The knife is made from jablo, covered in craft foam and paper mache. I used hot glue and wool to add texture to the prop, and painted it with spray paints and acrylics.
Skirt: The skirt is made of white satin, and decorated with hand made bias tape. The buttons are covered in satin too.
Petticoat: This petticoat was made by recycling another skirt. The material was double hemmed on all edges, gathered, and sewn into a petticoat. The waistband is edged with a satin ribbon, and closes with hooks and eyes.
Waistcoat: The waistcoat was made by altering a white cotton shirt significantly, and dying it using turmeric (a kind of spice), and adding polymer buttons. The buttons are non functional, and the real ones are hidden beneath,
Jacket: Based on a Burdastyle pattern. I officially hate notched collars. And the lining is a little bulky. But hey, it looks good.
Foot paws: These began as a pair of fake converse. I glued foam to the shoe, shape it into toes, and covered it with fake fur
Hat: The hat is made of builder's card, and the brim is cloth stretched over wire. The ears have wire inside them, to hold them remain rigid.
- Blaise P. added Alice: Late But Lucky to steampunk clothing 10 Aug 05:45
- courtneyhatcherart favorited Alice: Late But Lucky 21 Feb 19:46
- harley r. favorited Alice: Late But Lucky 09 Feb 12:34
- chloe b. favorited Alice: Late But Lucky 24 Oct 23:03
- Justine :] favorited Alice: Late But Lucky 20 Oct 04:22
- Nancy! added Alice: Late But Lucky to Alice 19 Oct 16:57
- Nancy! favorited Alice: Late But Lucky 19 Oct 16:56
- ninjaunicorn13 favorited Alice: Late But Lucky 15 Oct 12:46
- Pennie favorited Alice: Late But Lucky 14 Oct 16:05
posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!