A cutesy tea dress suitable for imaginary tea parties
So i used this from a pattern i got, but it is just as easy to make without. This pattern is great for a cute Alice dress or just a plain Lolita dress. I love this dress at is is easy to customize. I did all of this on notebook so I wasn't able to show the real thing :P
- KelliDroze added Alice In Wonderland Dress to Halloween 30 Jul 06:54
- Cheshire x. favorited Alice In Wonderland Dress 04 Sep 20:53
- Aurelie L. added Alice In Wonderland Dress to Déguisement 14 Mar 21:12
- Annie Y. favorited Alice In Wonderland Dress 03 Jan 22:02
- deanne.mandapat added Alice In Wonderland Dress to Oo lala 03 Jan 08:05
- Millie P. favorited Alice In Wonderland Dress 31 Dec 01:15
- Debi added Alice In Wonderland Dress to Dress Ideas 30 Oct 04:35
- kieeeera_ favorited Alice In Wonderland Dress 18 Oct 17:49
- Ana.Loli favorited Alice In Wonderland Dress 08 Sep 21:48
- Shayna K. favorited Alice In Wonderland Dress 01 Sep 07:36
this is directions for the top half because this is the most complicated part. Get a large section of new paper
Measure the length and width of your whole chest (don't worry about it being to boxy you can fix it later.) ADD SOME SEAM ALLOWANCE :D
My model is a little busty, but you should get a square/rectangle shape.
Cut out this shape 2 times
This was the most trickiest step D: but don't worry i have faith in you
ok so get a square of newspaper idk like just the front page and not the whole square. One page will have 4 folds just use one.
Draw this shape. Think of your arm if you have skinny arms make it smaller if you have large arms make it bigger this is about a medium size for arm.
Know threw one of the hems put an elastic band threw one of the hems this will the waist band.
Sew the band together.
Attach the skirt (it should be ruffled know to the skirt)