Because dressing up is really fun :)
So, I made this dress for the elf fantasy fair and I used it for Halloween too. I really like forest and woods and sometimes I wish I could just disappear between the tress, but I still am pretty much human so every now and then I dress up and play.
I used stretch fabric because it won't fail with stretch. If you make it a little to small it fits anyway. If you prefer another kind of fabric you must take account into the sizes.
- cornelia.featherstone favorited Wood Nymph Costume 09 Mar 22:55
- Ninni Ninímél Nalíná ♦ ♏ ♦ favorited Wood Nymph Costume 05 Feb 07:41
- Helen S. favorited Wood Nymph Costume 13 Apr 07:33
- Stitches favorited Wood Nymph Costume 27 Jan 01:29
- JesikaAce90 favorited Wood Nymph Costume 25 Jan 18:38
- Stitches added Wood Nymph Costume to Project 1 15 Jan 01:30
- effy.kingly favorited Wood Nymph Costume 08 Dec 14:38
- Debi added Wood Nymph Costume to Dress Ideas 30 Oct 04:28
- Shantelle t. added Wood Nymph Costume to how to clothing 23 Oct 17:22
- Spookachtige favorited Wood Nymph Costume 13 Oct 21:06
Now the dress is ready to get decorated. Remove the veins(?) from the leaves and pick the prettiest flowers and sew them around the neck and the big cut. You can sew as much leafs and flowers on the dress as you admire.
It is also fun to make a wreath for your hair and you are ready to play :)