- Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation – 51
- YSL Touche Eclat – 01
- Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder – 120 Classic Ivory
- e.l.f Powder Blush – Tickled Pink
- MAC Powder Blush – Apple Red
- Coastal Scents 88 Eyeshadow Palette
- BH Cosmetics 120 Palette – 01
- MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation – NC20
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation – N4
- Benefit The Porefessional
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner – Black Ink
- L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes – Extra Black
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Eden
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick – Carnation
- Canmake Highlighter – 01
DIY Candy Crush Makeup
Recreate the look with Celina's Candy Crush makeup tutorial:
We head back to Eden Mill again for this week's Cocktail Hour, mixing up cocktails and brownies with their unique and citrusy Hop.Gin.
The best thing about living in Leicester is the combination of old and new. There is so much going on in Leicester, you can almost walk from one era in to another within a minute. Fancy sitting in a bar that used to be a mint factory? Every wanted to experience afternoon tea in an atmospheric turn of the 20th century cafe? Leicester is the place to be. (Photography by Simon Brooke).
Learn how-to do a crochet cast off and Russian cast off with Rachel from Sitting Knitting in Birmingham, England.
Come behind the scenes at Things for Boys and explore Abby's serene craft room.
I love the light! There are so many windows so there is light coming in from everywhere.
Hanna from Pearls & Scissors recreates the sophisticated look of actress Emma Watson.
Emma Watson is one of the most sophisticated, smart, and classy women of the younger generation Hollywood stars. She manages to look put together every single time, whether it's running errands or walking the red carpet - it seams that "fashion faux pax" is not a word in her style vocabulary. I'm constantly inspired by her minimalistic approach. When it comes to style, less is more in her eyes, yet she manages to combine the classic silhouettes in a very modern and trendy way. I have a feeling she's going to be next Audrey Hepburn.
Learn how-to bake classic cinnamon buns with Miisa Mink at Nordic Bakery, London.