This recipe makes a traditional chocolate cupcake with pink icing and a cherry.
jessica✽ The cupcake just might be the perfect dessert. Compact, portable, and impossible to eat in a dignified manner, cupcakes always make me happy. I’m partial to rich chocolate, or any combination of fruit with vanilla or lemon cake. And the best part? Each is a single serving, so I never feel guilty for not wanting to share.
This recipe makes a traditional chocolate cupcake with pink icing and a cherry. However, we encourage you to experiment with different cake and frosting flavors, as well as to add fun decorations to
customize your cupcakes. Why not use the leftover lemon cane from the lemon recipe to add tiny lemon slices? Or make an ultraminiature candy corn to put on top for a fall cupcake? Or use scrap clay to make lots of tiny sprinkles? The possibilities are endless!
yield: 1 cupcake
- Thaty F. favorited Yummy Cupcake 25 Aug 01:28
- VeganSprinkles favorited Yummy Cupcake 23 Mar 05:56
- Conner W. added Yummy Cupcake to gift ideas 16 Jul 21:08
- Conner W. added Yummy Cupcake to craft ideas 16 Jul 21:08
- Conner W. added Yummy Cupcake to fashion 16 Jul 21:07
- queeneoftartes favorited Yummy Cupcake 16 Jun 20:54
- Dee D. added Yummy Cupcake to mini 04 Jun 18:22
- Aurelie L. added Yummy Cupcake to Porte-Clef 14 Mar 20:32
- Crafterella added Yummy Cupcake to Gifts For Girls 10 Mar 20:59
- Amanda B. favorited Yummy Cupcake 21 Jan 21:29