a yummy , effortless pie that will leave u wanting more!
Pie for 1
- Anael MarsW favorited Yummy & Simple Pi! 23 Oct 09:09
- Anael MarsW commented on Yummy & Simple Pi! 23 Oct 09:08
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Yummy & Simple Pi! 27 Jan 00:50
- Kc F. favorited Yummy & Simple Pi! 10 Sep 00:43
- Ginger Ginger. entered their project Yummy & Simple Pi! to Hungry Scientist 29 Aug 05:19
- Ginger Ginger. entered their project Yummy & Simple Pi! to Mix Tape Zine 01 Aug 10:07
First you will need to gather your ingredients and preheat the oven to about 180 degrees celcius.
Next you will ned to get your ramekin or tea cup and cover the inide with a bit of oil.
Then you need to get your puff pastry and line the base and sides of your ramekin or tea cup.
Then simply line it again with ham and whisk up your eggs with some milk and pour in!
Now all you need to do is cover the top with puff pastry and pu it in the oven for 20 or 30 minutes , you will know it is ready when you can insert a skewer of fork and it comes out clean ( no egg or ham on it)