hood, animal, furry, hat, warm
i got the idea from a hood i saw in a store window downtown. instead of paying $200 for it i bought some cheap fun fur and made it myself...i think it ended up costing me about 4 bux!!! enjoy!!
i apolagise i suck at explaining things hopefully the pictures are thorough
post your versions!!!
- VillainousNinja added Woolfy Hood to Make this 16 Aug 23:34
- Bek S. favorited Woolfy Hood 02 Aug 10:12
- Marci F. favorited Woolfy Hood 12 Jul 05:22
- Kepi favorited Woolfy Hood 12 Feb 04:32
- Shannon J. favorited Woolfy Hood 27 Dec 18:40
- mountainlove favorited Woolfy Hood 18 Aug 01:11
- Kirsten H. favorited Woolfy Hood 08 Jan 18:40
- Tierra T. favorited Woolfy Hood 26 Oct 17:19
- Lucy C. favorited Woolfy Hood 23 Aug 21:35
- Jenna C. added Woolfy Hood to Clothes/Acessories 14 Aug 14:33
cut out 4 triangles slightly larger than you want the ears to be
right sides together sew the top sides of the triangles then pull the right sides out and hand stitch onto your hood where you want them to be