Convert a book into your favorite wallet.
The only wallet I've ever owned would be a coin purse at best, with a single 4.5" by 3" compartment for anything and everything. Thus, when I saw tutorials for making book safes, I wanted to try turning a book into a wallet of sorts. This was an idea that I had a while back, and it was reawakened by none other than a gorgeous, well-loved book.
For the faint of heart out there, no; I'm not the type for book butchery. Instead, I see this as a way to reuse a worn, cherished book. I saw this old book (The Chimes by Charles Dickens) during a book sale for which I was volunteering and the idea came rushing back, begging to be completed.
So here are pictures of the project, in all its completed glory!
If you want the tutorial I made for this (SORRY but I deleted the pictures from my computer), go to instructables.com and just search up "Vintage Book to Wallet."
- Sirena F. added Vintage Book To Wallet to Clutches 28 Feb 15:39
- Tierra T. favorited Vintage Book To Wallet 26 Oct 19:18
- Melissa M. favorited Vintage Book To Wallet 24 Jun 01:25
- satilanna added Vintage Book To Wallet to To-make list 02 Jun 22:04
- BelleandStuff favorited Vintage Book To Wallet 05 May 18:51
- Thepotatolarcenist favorited Vintage Book To Wallet 23 Mar 10:50
- Hayley favorited Vintage Book To Wallet 19 Nov 23:44
- Jenna Joy favorited Vintage Book To Wallet 08 Sep 17:01
- Fudgestickles added Vintage Book To Wallet to to do 22 Aug 19:42
- C T. added Vintage Book To Wallet to Accessories! x 18 Aug 19:10
Conn posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!