Victorian, lolita, gothic,
This is my victorian inspired jacket.
It was a little trikh to create but the pattern was self drafted using an old jacket that I took apart. Instead of a collar I decided to replace it with a pleated lace for a more ruffled look. The bustle was a little tricky to create because I had I add 5 inches to the back or the pattern for the bottom layer and then divide it by 3 for the other two layers of it. It turned out really nicely. A lot better than I expected seeing as this is the 2nd thing I've ever made. All in all, the fabric and trims I used cost aroun 80$. I used a lightweight black cotton poly blend for the main fabric, a pleated white trim, pleated black trim, and a lace trim, plus a lining fabric. I'm new to sewing and it's one of the things that I find myself naturally talented at.
- Charlott W. favorited Victorian Inspired Jacket 22 Jul 08:31
- Tierra T. favorited Victorian Inspired Jacket 26 Oct 17:20
- Jenna C. added Victorian Inspired Jacket to Clothes/Acessories 14 Sep 23:36
- hazelbontempi.frocktopusdow favorited Victorian Inspired Jacket 08 Mar 15:10
- Ashley B. added Victorian Inspired Jacket to Clothing 14 Jan 06:47
- Danielle S. added Victorian Inspired Jacket to DIY Clothing 12 Jan 03:38
- Danielle S. favorited Victorian Inspired Jacket 12 Jan 03:38
- Sarah A. favorited Victorian Inspired Jacket 28 Oct 11:39
- taby o. favorited Victorian Inspired Jacket 07 Sep 05:25
- pandanomz added Victorian Inspired Jacket to my list 07 Sep 02:23
AbnormalAmber posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!