My love for Arts and crafts started when I was a kid, as I grew up and started high school, the art room was my favorite room to be in. I always admired the art teacher, infect I wanted to be an art teacher, but as I grew up and enrolled myself in Clinton Community College my mind became to change. I have now decided I want to be a scenic designer for theatrical plays, yet I have not been given inexpensive opportunities to participate in Scenic Design, but I will continue to strive for my career choice. If anyone has any ideas as to were I can gain experience about scenic design, I would love to here your ideas, or even experiences in the Job field.
Find craftylilred onWebsite
- favorited Cute Bat In Your Hair 21 Apr 14:37
- favorited Diy Gold Embossed Eggs 26 Mar 16:07
- favorited Rolled Magazine Lamp Shade. 26 Mar 16:05
- favorited Cardboard Cat House 26 Mar 16:05
- favorited Geometric Cardboard Lamp 26 Mar 15:59
- favorited Sewn Instagram Garland 18 Mar 17:26
- favorited Exploding Box Of Love 07 Mar 23:18
- favorited Light Up Rug 07 Mar 23:15
- favorited Awesome Clay Dalek 07 Mar 23:07
- favorited Tardis Galaxy Canvas 07 Mar 23:06
- favorited Dalek Cupcake Army 07 Mar 22:54
- favorited DIY Tribal Art Inspired Lamp 07 Mar 22:51
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »