I'm an artist, maker and designer, I like textiles, fibre, painting, photography, drawing, anything I can get my hands on to create interesting shapes, lines and colours really. I'm inspired by storytelling and narratives but I like to concentrate on the meditative task of making things with my hands and designing, it helps me to look a little closer at the things in the world.
Find Frocktopus on
- favorited Goblin Headdress 08 Sep 01:57
- published her project Crocheted Embroidery Hoops 12 Aug 06:00
- followed Gloomymort 11 Jul 10:16
- favorited Victorian Inspired Jacket 08 Mar 15:10
- entered her project Glitter Writing to Mr. Micknit 04 Nov 11:09
- commented on her project Yarnbombing 12 Feb 09:15
- published her project Glitter Writing 09 Feb 13:30
- commented on The Morbid Dollhouse 22 Oct 16:56
- commented on Secret Garden 15 Oct 10:27
- commented on her project Knitting Needle Bangles, Headbands And Ear Stretchers 01 Mar 20:26
- commented on amanda.dow.73 21 Feb 19:48
- followed amanda.dow.73 21 Feb 19:48
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »