A perfect vegetarian diner recipe
Stop to the overprossed dishes full of preservatives and salt. This delicious recipe will not take long to prepare.
It contains a good load of vitamins and proteins, is vegetarian, and is perfect for a summer dinner
- Caden Kaslik favorited Vegetarian Delight 09 Jun 07:23
- Melissa Beth commented on Vegetarian Delight 08 Jun 08:24
- Melissa Beth favorited Vegetarian Delight 08 Jun 08:23
- Crafterella featured Vegetarian Delight 30 May 23:00
- campaspe favorited her project Vegetarian Delight 28 May 11:57
- campaspe published her project Vegetarian Delight 28 May 11:37
Wash the peppers, remove the seeds and white sides and cut them into small cubes. Brown them in a pan in olive oil. Add the peeled tomatoes (or half a can of tomato paste) and minced garlic. Put back on the oven until the garlic is cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
Cook pasta separately in boiling water to taste. Drain them and add them to the vegetables. Stir well
Clear four places in the pan and crack the eggs in them. Cook until the whites are firm. (Optional: sprinkle with chopped parsley). Serve without delay