Cute new pillow
This is my new Union Jack pillow I made to go with my newly redecorated living room. I kinda just made it up as I wen along. I printed off a outline of the flag, the size I wanted for a pillow and then just used that as a template for how to do the colors. The blue is one big piece, the white is strips of fabric with interfacing on the back and raw edges and the red is fabric that's been folded over a few times. Then I added a black boarder around the flag, and a red heart in a heavier fabric with raw edges to the center. I sewed on the back piece and stuffed it full of poly-fill and closed it up.
I am American, I tried to get everything just perfect! Please let me know if there is some glaring mistake I made, so I don't look like an idiot, lol.
- Jessica J. favorited Union Jack Pillow 26 Jan 20:27
- Rachel's Craft Channel added Union Jack Pillow to Sherlock 29 Sep 20:07
- Pam ^_^ entered her project Union Jack Pillow to Airportag Contest 02 Jun 16:07
- Zombie Babe favorited Union Jack Pillow 05 Aug 03:31
- Lydia P. favorited Union Jack Pillow 29 Jul 01:44
- Bayou Jenn added Union Jack Pillow to Crafts 15 Jun 23:11
- Laura T. favorited Union Jack Pillow 17 Dec 05:36
- Callie B. favorited Union Jack Pillow 14 Dec 15:09
- CraftyCat favorited Union Jack Pillow 07 Oct 05:31
- Emilia L. favorited Union Jack Pillow 04 Oct 23:08
Princess Pam-attitude posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!