Light up your home with repurposed soda bottles.
SUGGESTION: Several of these in a cluster look wonderful. Using different color lights also looks great. Experiment with different bulbs always making sure to use a 25 watt bulb!
(Photography by Auxy Espinoza)
© 2022 Mark Montano / Simon & Schuster · Reproduced with permission.
- Ew S. favorited Two Liter Sea Creature Lamp 15 Aug 13:48
- Key West Witch favorited Two Liter Sea Creature Lamp 31 May 17:15
- kittybadass5 c. added Two Liter Sea Creature Lamp to To-make list 22 Oct 23:39
- kittybadass5 c. favorited Two Liter Sea Creature Lamp 22 Oct 23:39
- Alecia B. favorited Two Liter Sea Creature Lamp 01 Aug 16:54
- Lotusburger favorited Two Liter Sea Creature Lamp 04 Jan 15:21
- jen.l.teeter favorited Two Liter Sea Creature Lamp 07 Jul 07:33
Remove the label from the bottle and rub off the glue using the Goof Off. It’s the only think I’ve found that works to get rid of the glue.
DON’T WORRY: The Goof Off will leave an oily residue, just wash the bottle with soap and water in the sink.
Cut the base of the bottle off using your craft knife to start a hole and then using the scissors to cut around it.
Do this to two bottles