There is nothing to eat in my kitchen because the cabinets are filled with art supplies. I write books, a how-to blog http://www.markmontano.com, and host TV shows, make Youtube videos, http://bit.ly/Ns4qgx and make art all day long. I craft in my boxer shorts (when I'm alone) collect scissors and make everyone around me make projects when they visit. I don't like watching home makeover shows because I work on them. If you bring me a donut, I will be your best friend. My super hero name is Crafticron, I wear a quilted cape and can fly after 2 margaritas........
Find Mark Montano onhttp://www.markmontano.com Website
- published his project Ikea Hack Kate Spade Desk 12 Nov 19:04
- replied to a comment on his project Thrift Store Lamp Makeover 10 Nov 23:41
- published his project Thrift Store Lamp Makeover 09 Nov 18:36
- published his project Thrift Store Blazer Makeover 02 Nov 09:51
- published his project Resin Flowers 29 Oct 22:12
- published his project Pretty Desk Organizers 23 Oct 19:39
- published his project Roadside Rescue Side Table Makeover 17 Oct 17:33
- published his project Succulent Skull 14 Oct 17:53
- published his project Sugar Skull Vase 14 Oct 14:01
- published his project Skele Tee Diy 10 Oct 13:29
- published his project 80s Memphis Inspired Dishes 07 Oct 22:01
- published his project Spider Web Vases 30 Sep 23:46
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »