- entered Chameleon Pens 04 Aug 19:22
- entered Seed Bead Chic 16 Jun 18:28
- entered Neal's Yard Beauty Book 16 Jun 18:28
- entered The Painted Cake 16 Jun 18:27
- entered The Crafter's Guide to Patterns 16 Jun 18:27
- entered 50 Things to Draw 16 Jun 18:27
- entered Beautiful Buttons 16 Jun 18:26
- entered Takeaway Favourites Without the Calories 16 Jun 18:26
- entered French General: A Year of Jewelry 16 Jun 18:25
- entered their project Cassette Shirt =) to JORD Wooden Watches 16 Jun 18:19
- entered their project Sock Cthulhu to JORD Wooden Watches 16 Jun 18:18
- entered their project Sock Cthulhu to Blueberry Cove Beads 16 Jun 18:17
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
I like your hedgehog roll recipe, it was yummy ;)
CO + K User
oh and I forgot to mention if you have a dry mascara just dip your mascara brush in a little olive oil and it will work like new againg.
In regards to the knitted watchband - yes it is just slipped on and off. I made a buttoned on version before but it was too flimsy for my liking. It's sewn inside of the knitting. You can puncture most watchbands so that's what I did with mine. I posted a how-to if you're interested. =]
CO + K User
I'm glad you like my tutorials!
ooooh. you got konad? I'm excited for you!
It's such a quick and easy way to do up your nails!
(yeah. all my tutorials were made quite some time ago. i think most other people preferred them without music to