Who Say's your Hat Has to Fit?
This is one of my Tiny Hat Range, I thought it would be cute to make these tiny hats into hair clips. I stuffed them and hand sewed a bottom piece on along with a little hair clip. I got my friend to model it so you could see what way to wear it! I have seen little fascinator top hats before but not ones that are as small as this. I hope you like them.
You can see the scale of it on my friends head.
I would love to see the whole world walking about with tiny hats on! How cute would that be? hehe
- Key West Witch added Tiny Hat Hair Clips to Top Hats, Witch Hats, Hats & Fascinater’s 30 Jun 14:38
- marilyn.steckly favorited Tiny Hat Hair Clips 24 Apr 01:03
- DocDoolittle favorited Tiny Hat Hair Clips 04 Oct 11:28
- Ana.Loli favorited Tiny Hat Hair Clips 30 Mar 07:26
- elarablair favorited Tiny Hat Hair Clips 23 Feb 19:07
- Maria G. added Tiny Hat Hair Clips to hair 27 Oct 01:29
- comradebunny favorited Tiny Hat Hair Clips 17 Sep 01:55
- Arite P. favorited Tiny Hat Hair Clips 27 Jun 11:37
♥First of all you have to get a tiny hat from somewhere unless your talented enough to make them the you can steal them from your little sister - Barbie and Bratz hats are perfect.
♥As you can see I have stuffed the tiny hat (I used scrap felt I had left over from other projects) and sealed it all in with a round felt bottom.