I'm a SAHM of two young kids living in Las Vegas. I like to craft and sew and be creative.
Find April on
- commented on her comment I followed your directions and they were great, the only thing I had trouble with understanding was number 16. Finally got through it. My kids love them and they liked making their own. Thank you for putting down step by step. to Origami Water Bomb Fairy Lights 18 Dec 02:26
- commented on her comment Those are so cute! It makes me wish I knew how to crochet. to Mini Crochet Snowman 02 Dec 16:57
- commented on her comment I'm a quilter too and have wanted to make one with the hexagons but not experienced enough for the Y seams. Though your How to made it look easy. I'll have to give it a try, thank you. to How To Quilt 05 Nov 16:09
- commented on her comment This is a great idea, I'm so tired of the tangled mess with those earphone cords. Not to mention they get broken inside and have to replaced. Thank you. to Earphone Cord Wrapper 27 Oct 16:44
- commented on her comment Those are so cool. I'm not that talented with poly clay but I do have some and the pasta machine. After seeing these it makes me say... DUH! I should of thought of that for my pins. Thanks for sharing your how to. to Rainbow Sewing Pin 27 Oct 16:38
- commented on her comment Just from your pictures I thought those were made from polymere clay. That's interesting and I like the bright colors. to Bunting Necklace (Fused Perler Beads) 14 Oct 03:34
- commented on her comment My kids and I do this every fall with the many different varieties of apples we get from the orchard. We also boil the apples in half water half apple juice but I've never used cinnamon sticks. Since we are getting ready to make some more soon I'll h... to Homemade Apple Sauce 13 Oct 03:43
- commented on her comment Those are awesome! Great job, I may have to try that.....one of these days. :) to Clip On Earphone Accessories 08 Oct 02:55
- commented on her comment The paint chips you pilfered ;) I've seen people make cards for friends from them. The bigger ones you could always cut out different shapes and sizes and then put them onto a card for some dimension. to Diy Home Depot Bracelet 07 Oct 17:36
- commented on her comment That is a great idea! I am not a knitter, though I've attempted it and have sorta been wanting to learn more. I am however a quilter and I like this idea. What a great way to combine the two, cause truthfully I like to quilt I don't like to sew. ... to Knitted Quilt 01 Oct 17:44
- commented on her comment I was thinking about how I could do this today. Thanks for the posting. to Renew Shopping Bag 24 Sep 02:21
- commented on her comment This is so bizarre I was just thinking about doing this today. Thanks for the tutorial. :) to Renew Shopping Bag 24 Sep 02:13
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »