hope had brought us this far - far enough to cut our heart to pieces.
[edit: finally got some better pictures that aren't blurry and show off a bit more detail.]
Anyway, the tiny glass bottle is only about 1 1/4" tall. I had the mouse bones left over from another project (no I don't harm animals! you can find mouse bones intact in owl droppings.) I wanted to display them, so here you go. I also added 2 5mm swarovski faceted crystal beads in siam and light siam - when the sun hits them, they almost look like pretty drops of blood.
I cut the chain long, then used a hot safety pin to make a hole in the top of the stopper. I added a bit of hot glue on the underneath of the plug, and put my eye screw through the hole and let the glue dry. Put on a jump ring, and put it on the chain, added a barrel clasp to close it.
- Raine S. favorited Tiny Glass Bottle Necklace 08 Jan 02:15
- japheel.ledguies favorited Tiny Glass Bottle Necklace 19 Aug 17:18
- Sissi favorited Tiny Glass Bottle Necklace 31 May 15:57
- Kez N. favorited Tiny Glass Bottle Necklace 16 Apr 21:16
- elarablair favorited Tiny Glass Bottle Necklace 23 Feb 19:06
- Peggals <3 favorited Tiny Glass Bottle Necklace 01 Feb 00:12
ErsatzEpiphany posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!