Make a miniature terrarium necklace using a tiny bottle, moss, and a crystal.
This tiny terrarium necklace is the perfect way to carry a little bit of nature around with you wherever you go. And if you don't have a green thumb, don't worry. Since the moss is preserved you can't kill it.
This project is also very adaptable. If you can fit it through the top of your bottle, it can be part of your terrarium. The only challenge is finding small enough items.
- Melva added Tiny Terrarium Necklace to Mini Gardens 14 Apr 15:20
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Tiny Terrarium Necklace 17 Nov 01:41
- Angie C. favorited Tiny Terrarium Necklace 01 Oct 04:41
- Diane C. favorited Tiny Terrarium Necklace 31 Aug 13:29
- Lori T. favorited Tiny Terrarium Necklace 04 Jul 12:30
- Chudames favorited Tiny Terrarium Necklace 12 May 22:04
- vanessa r. favorited Tiny Terrarium Necklace 26 Jun 03:51
- pittysoares commented on Tiny Terrarium Necklace 15 Jun 19:44
- pittysoares favorited Tiny Terrarium Necklace 15 Jun 19:42
- Crafterella added Tiny Terrarium Necklace to Regina Spektor 11 Jun 12:44
Gather your materials! Here are some notes about some of the materials:
Tiny glass bottle -Mine is 1.5 inches tall, not including the stopper, but there are some similar ones on Amazon <a href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002RYKJNA/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0042ACTDU&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1EH737K8VNK77SF7A90X">here</a> and <a href="http://www.amazon.com/MINIATURE-GLASS-BOTTLE-FLASK-STOPPER/dp/B003LD5V48/ref=pd_sim_misc2">here</a>.
Tiny crystals that fit in your bottle -Mine are leftovers from the batch of "diamantina lasers" I bought <a href="http://www.amazon.com/Diamatina-Laser-Wands-Needle-Quartz/dp/B00409S22U/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&m=A2RMF4S5OLFSE5&s=generic&qid=1318516317&sr=1-2">here</a>, but only a few out of the 20 crystals were small enough to fit in my bottle.
Pebbles or sand – I used gravel chips that I found outside, and I crushed them with a hammer to get them small enough.