It's Uncanny - Make A Tin Can Knitting Loom
If you've ever used a round knitting loom you know how easy they are to knit things such as hats, scarves, and socks. Making your own custom sized knitting looms can be easy and inexpensive. Most of the things you need you probably already have at home. You may need to go to the hardware store for the cotter pins, that will be used to make the pegs, though.
If you would like to learn more about using knitting looms here are some websites you can check out.
- Shirley B. favorited Tin Can Knitting Loom 15 Aug 01:57
- Marie B. favorited Tin Can Knitting Loom 05 Jun 21:17
- Leia B. added Tin Can Knitting Loom to useful 15 Apr 00:55
- blossum b. favorited Tin Can Knitting Loom 08 Mar 02:06
- Judy H. favorited Tin Can Knitting Loom 04 Feb 02:06
- Lorrie B. added Tin Can Knitting Loom to home dec 04 Jan 20:17
- Shirley T. favorited Tin Can Knitting Loom 28 Aug 23:29
- jearica y. added Tin Can Knitting Loom to make it soon 12 May 04:23
- C.Rami favorited Tin Can Knitting Loom 10 May 03:18
- sanet.bezuidenhout.14 favorited Tin Can Knitting Loom 07 Feb 09:11
Determine what you want your gauge to be (the closer your pegs are together the smaller the gauge will be). You might want to try something like 1/2" between each peg for your gauge.
This last step is optional. And that is to decorate the can in anyway you like. You can wrap a piece of fabric around the can and secure it with glue or something. Or wrap Contact paper (self-adhesive shelf liner) around the side of the can.
Your tin can round knitting loom is completed and you're ready to begin to knit!