Comments

The Mad Hattress
The Mad Hattress · 5 projects
awesome!! can't wait to make my own!!! <3
DreamsInBloom
DreamsInBloom · Cedar City, Utah, US · 21 projects
Livia, I don't know what size I used. I just went to the hardware store and asked for cotter pins and they only showed me one size and that's what I used. I think the size of the pins (or whatever you use for pegs) would make some difference in the gauge of the knitting (gauge=how many stitches per inch) though.
Livia
Livia
what size cottor pins did you use(if that makes a difference Tongue)
Mindy
Mindy · 8 projects
*squee* my boyfriend has a circle loom like this, but he lives soooooo far away he always forgets to bring it when he packs for the weekend to come over. :-D now i don't have to drive all the way into town and get one of the expensive ones o.o awesome! *clings*
DreamsInBloom
DreamsInBloom · Cedar City, Utah, US · 21 projects
Be sure to use a large enough can if you intend to make leg warmers. After Thanksgiving I used a can that held pureed pumpkin to make a knitting loom and it seems a good size to make small sized leg warmers.
Ele
Ele · Evrytania, Thessalia Sterea Ellada, GR · 7 projects
wow, I will use this for make legwarmers. Thanks for sharing ;)
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R. · Buffalo, New York, US · 41 projects
This will make knitting so much easier for me. Thank you for posting!
DreamsInBloom
DreamsInBloom · Cedar City, Utah, US · 21 projects
Maybe someday I'll write a tutorial for fingerless mittens, but for those who can't wait I just found this one
artjunkie *.
artjunkie *.
thank you! please do the fingerless gloves!
DreamsInBloom
DreamsInBloom · Cedar City, Utah, US · 21 projects
Artjunkie, I'm no expert on socks (I could maybe do a tutorial on fingerless mittens though?). But there are many free tutorials for making socks on knitting looms on the internet. Just do a search for them. Here's one to get you started though.
It uses a blue Knifty Knitter loom, but you can use a handmade loom made out of can (or other round object) if it's big enough.
Load 9 more comments...