Chicken & Rice
Quick and easy dinners are my favorite. I need more of them in my life for sure. I love that this particular recipe tastes just like I got it for take out. It tastes amazing and your whole family will enjoy it! The best part about this recipe is you can prepare it in your own kitchen too with minimal prep and cook time.
- Raven favorited Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl 04 Jan 11:31
- JadeSucksAtLife favorited Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl 01 Mar 10:36
- Emma H. favorited Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl 20 Sep 21:06
- Crafterella featured Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl 17 Aug 23:00
- hannah g. favorited Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl 16 Aug 06:07
- Laura G. favorited Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl 13 Aug 22:40
- Charlene Asay published her project Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl 10 Aug 09:00
1st cut your chicken into bite size pieces. Then dice your onions. Saute them in a pan with about 1 Tablespoon of olive oil until completely cooked.
Whisk together in a small bowl brown sugar, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, ground ginger, garlic powder and Cornstarch to make the sauce. Pour over the chicken in your pan. Cook and stir constantly until it thickens to a nice sticky sauce.
Prepare your rice in your Instant Pot or on the stove top while your chicken is cooking. If you are doing it in the Instant Pot it is 1 cup of rice to 1 1/2 cups of water. Cook on the rice setting for 10-8 minutes. Steam your veggies in the microwave or on the stove stop as well. I usually put my my frozen veggies in a bowl and place a little water in with them. Microwave them for 2 minutes at a time.
Serve chicken on top of rice and veggies on the side. Enjoy your simple and quick dinner recipe!