A cute, shiny TARDIS inspired tea dress.
I was really inspired to make my own TARDIS dress after seeing the work done by: . She was great in helping me with ideas for my dress.
The fabric I choose was 100% poly. (for all 3 colors) I went with a very shiny blue, to help catch attention.
There is a very simple pattern listed above that you can use free of charge. It was the base to my dress.
The shoulder sash was a bit of a wash, so I'll be going back to re-visit that before my next convention.
Unfortunately, I never got a chance to line the dress. Hopefully I'll get to do that down the road as well.
I purchased a lot of additional fabric, as I was also making items for a Doctor Who costume. My end total was around $60 and I still have tons of leftover.
- XL-5196_Short_dress.pdf 114 KB [ Download ]
- Polonium D. favorited Tardis Dress 04 Apr 17:54
- Olga K. added Tardis Dress to tardis 18 Jan 01:23
- Elizabeth T. added Tardis Dress to Doctor Who 06 Apr 14:01
- JesikaAce90 favorited Tardis Dress 25 Jan 18:37
- Beth P. added Tardis Dress to dr who 28 Nov 06:22
- MommyBell favorited Tardis Dress 16 Aug 00:20
- TARDIS favorited Tardis Dress 29 Jul 00:30
- monika.deleeuwtanchyk favorited Tardis Dress 15 Jul 03:21
- Cheshire x. favorited Tardis Dress 15 Jul 02:28
- Zombie Babe favorited Tardis Dress 14 Jul 08:17
arashkya posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!