Hello! My name is Sierra, and I've been crafting since I was tall enough to reach my grandma's table. I started off with quilting, but have branched to many other things since then. Mostly I like to sew unique pieces, but I'm also interested in clay work, jewelry, embroidery, cooking, makeup, and carpentry. If I'm not on this website, I'm on Instructables. Sadly I don't have any tutorials up yet, but I have a few in mind that I should post soon. My general interests are music (Main bands: queen, marianas trench, twenty one pilots, and motionless in white), anything alternative/ goth, Alice in Wonderland, stempunk, lolita, Japanese street fashion, and so much more that I can't think of at the moment. I hope you enjoy!
Find Cheshire on
- favorited Propaganda Dress 10 Jun 20:46
- favorited White Rose Ring 09 Jun 06:15
- published her project Denim Vest From Recycled Denim (Version 2) 08 Jun 22:08
- favorited Beach Ball Hot Air Balloon 08 Jun 21:17
- favorited Ice Cream Sundae Stiletto Revamp Tutorial 08 Jun 21:04
- favorited 1970s Style Bell Sleeve Vintage Lace Dress 08 Jun 21:04
- favorited Afternoon Tea Set Chandelier 08 Jun 21:01
- favorited Time Moment Glass 08 Jun 20:56
- favorited Diy Flowy Dress 08 Jun 19:59
- favorited Flounce Skirt 08 Jun 19:58
- favorited Beginner's No Knead Dutch Oven Bread 12 Feb 00:19
- favorited Strawberry Sugar 12 Feb 00:18
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »