Let them eat cake(y)!
A simple little rosette brooch. cost me nothing as I only used scraps. the design is painted with acrylic paints, the background with very dilute ones for a splodged effect, and the foreground with undiluted for a sharp image. the cpation is 'let them eat cakey' for a cuter twist on the old saying. decorated with gathered broiderie anglaise and scrap ribbon, the back is stiffened with a circle of craft foam and fastened with a pin back.
I made this to match my outfit for Frock On! in London, giving a sweeter twist to my black and white outfit.
- Alice N. added Sweet Rosette to Accessories 07 Dec 21:53
- Alisa B. added Sweet Rosette to lolita crafts 13 May 01:36
- Alisa B. favorited Sweet Rosette 12 Feb 22:43
- miss rose entered her project Sweet Rosette to Secret Santa 28 Dec 20:36
- miss rose entered her project Sweet Rosette to The Confetti Bar 03 Nov 20:05
- miss rose added her project Sweet Rosette to craft showcase~ 12 Jul 19:24
- miss rose entered her project Sweet Rosette to Secret Santa 09 Dec 16:45
- Luna S. favorited Sweet Rosette 06 Dec 01:18
- miss rose replied to a comment on her project Sweet Rosette 01 Dec 16:58
- Boo_its_Brittany commented on Sweet Rosette 01 Dec 06:03
Only Frills and Horses posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!