Fabric roses are simple to make with just your fabric scraps. Make a few today to add to your wardrobe or handbag.
- Key West Witch favorited Fabric Roses 12 Sep 01:19
- Deb E. favorited Fabric Roses 09 Jul 22:47
- Rachel B. added Fabric Roses to DIY and Crochet Flowers 06 May 15:14
- Josh P. favorited Fabric Roses 19 Sep 10:42
- meanebaby favorited Fabric Roses 23 Apr 00:33
- Kay T. favorited Fabric Roses 11 Nov 03:41
- Bronwyn T. added Fabric Roses to Gifts 06 Sep 21:29
- Fordrun5 favorited Fabric Roses 29 Mar 11:28
- Ruth C. added Fabric Roses to Personal 20 Dec 00:23
- Toxic Cupcake Killjoy favorited Fabric Roses 09 Aug 13:47
Pull the running stitch a little to gather to petal as shown in the photo. I tie a knot when the flower petals are gathered.
Next you will start to wind the flower petals around creating your rose. You can gather in your fingers and then sew it all together. You will be matching the edges together on the bottom. The bottom will be wide but flat. I think that makes sense.
Or my favorite way to wind it is to take your low-temp glue gun and use a little glue as you wind your way around.