A work of art to take on the go.
I got this pack back from a friend who was cleaning her room. She had written a whole bunch of really lame things on it, but I liked the look of the original material. I had a great deal of socks (which I adored) that were filled with holes so I cut them up and sewed them on. Then as school days wore on and my friends got bored they wrote on my back pack with sharpie.
Buttons were added, t-shirt pieces and patches as well and in the end I was left with this.
I think it's gorgeous and I get complimented on it all the time.
- Conner W. added Super Rad Back Pack to organizers 03 Mar 02:23
- Conner W. favorited Super Rad Back Pack 03 Mar 02:22
- Jen T. favorited Super Rad Back Pack 15 Jun 10:34
- Stitches added Super Rad Back Pack to Punk 30 Jan 01:49
- kirsten b. favorited Super Rad Back Pack 10 Dec 13:18
- jemima d. favorited Super Rad Back Pack 29 May 18:54
- dominique H. favorited Super Rad Back Pack 19 Dec 01:57
- xXSaint.Aida7Xx favorited Super Rad Back Pack 26 Nov 09:25
Kat posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!