Hungry Healthy Happy
A hot summer day deserves a dessert like this. This frozen yogurt doesn’t need an ice cream maker and is a lighter alternative to ice cream.
This recipe makes a soft-serve frozen yogurt but, if preferred, you can get a firmer texture by placing it in the freezer for a couple of hours before serving.
Energy 120 kcal
Fat 0.2 g (of which saturates 0 g)
Carbs 15.2 g (of which sugars 15.6 g)
Protein 11.7 g
Fibre 4.2 g
Sodium 0.1 g
- amyistheparty added Summer Fruit Salad With Frozen Berry Yogurt to Backyard Picnic Summer Soiree 18 Apr 20:56
- amyistheparty favorited Summer Fruit Salad With Frozen Berry Yogurt 24 Mar 15:47
- Sofia favorited Summer Fruit Salad With Frozen Berry Yogurt 12 Mar 14:20
- RareJewel favorited Summer Fruit Salad With Frozen Berry Yogurt 06 Mar 07:25
- Creative Publishing international published her project Summer Fruit Salad With Frozen Berry Yogurt 28 Feb 09:00
To make the yogurt, put all of the ingredients in a blender and
blend until you reach a frozen yogurt consistency. Set aside.
Combine all of the ingredients for the fruit salad in a bowl and mix
Divide the fruit between 2 serving bowls and spoon over the frozen