For all fans of plushies :)
I love Emilie Autumn's bear Suffer, and once I planed to make a similar bearplushie for my best friend, so I always wanted to try to alter a teddy that way. Plus, I LOVE plushies, still have lots of them between my pillows.
- Ruby Autumn favorited Suffering Bear Bag! 18 Nov 20:05
- Barbara M. favorited Suffering Bear Bag! 11 Sep 22:44
- jennfer c. favorited Suffering Bear Bag! 01 Jun 01:20
- Dona Monstra favorited Suffering Bear Bag! 16 Sep 16:25
- delusionsofpurple favorited Suffering Bear Bag! 03 Jun 00:35
- Juliet J. added Suffering Bear Bag! to Emilie Autumn 17 May 07:10
- Hemophobic Vampire favorited Suffering Bear Bag! 07 May 00:39
- Ms.Cute_Skull favorited Suffering Bear Bag! 05 Mar 21:07
- Daryn S. added Suffering Bear Bag! to Ideas 27 Feb 03:45
- Rikki L. favorited Suffering Bear Bag! 23 Oct 14:46
Buy a cheap plushie that's convenient for a bag. You have to think about the space where you could put your stuff in, I used the main body. I think you can get creative about this with different plushies.
Mine was about 6 Euro.
Remove the stuffing from this special body part. I didn't remove it in its feet, well, paws, umm... legs, basically... Because that might look.. poor..
Cover the inner stuffing-nonstuffing borderline with pieces of fabric. It doesn't necessarily have to look good... just make sure it's sewn well enough that the stuffing won't come through.
You can also add some kind of inner lining, I didn't do it but it would be a good idea so your plushie has a longer lifespan :D
Don't forget to seam the opening!
Deface it! xD Add bloody scars, wounds, maybe a plaster, patches,... I colored it with a mix of water color and fabric paint (for the base).
Well, I don't know wether this will survive the washing machine! Because it's not really possible to iron it... if necessary, I will someday maybe wash it by hand with good care of these painted parts...
I also added a Jack Skellington-ish smile.
Add holders. Mine were from a selfmade bag I never used... Then you're done :)