Ok, I have to admit, this project is not for shoes you want to wear everyday, according to the fragile paint on the shoe toe cap! I haven't find a solution yet to protect it as it has to be protected. Let's have a look at it.
- Toxic Cupcake Killjoy favorited Styled Fake Converse 13 Apr 16:50
- Irene Wildfox added Styled Fake Converse to Shoes 05 Jun 23:15
- Lauren W. favorited Styled Fake Converse 03 Nov 00:34
- naya.x.black added Styled Fake Converse to clothes & shoes 20 Sep 20:12
- naya.x.black favorited Styled Fake Converse 20 Sep 20:12
First, a painted the toe cap with acrylic paint.
For the diamond, I removed the color in a diamond shape and painted it with nailpolish, blue and glittery :)
Let it dry
Then I drawed the diamond lines with a black permanent marker.
I also painted the lines around the toe cap pink.
Add sequins on where you want :)
Add a pearl necklace like me, or other things you like...
The pearl necklace took me longer, first I had to put on white paint for the base, then the pink could follow. Edge it with a marker.
I also added a foam rubber diamond I found in my crafting-treasure chest ;D I like to prepare things like that sometimes, even if I don't already know for what. So is the Fimo-Kitty I added on the side of the other shoe.