grrrrr, tigers! Inspired by the Pencil Bag of Choti S. http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/a_pencil_bag
I always put my make-up on in the train to work, so i needed a strong one...
It's been almost a year now, since I made it. I still use it every day!
- Key West Witch favorited Strong Make Up Pouch 08 Aug 03:53
- imusgrove favorited Strong Make Up Pouch 31 Jul 01:28
- Brittney B. favorited Strong Make Up Pouch 08 Jun 00:55
- elarablair favorited Strong Make Up Pouch 23 Feb 18:54
- Claire C. favorited Strong Make Up Pouch 20 Nov 17:13
- Charlotte M. added Strong Make Up Pouch to mumchristmas 04 Nov 18:24
Take a piece of paper out of your printer. That's the size of an A4. A4 measures: 21.0 × 29.7 cm (Make this 30cm)
Put the paper on your fabric and draw a line along the contour. Make sure to have at least 1cm seam allowances.
You are gonna fold the longest side in three parts later. The zipper is going to be sewed on the smaller sides.
Leopard print - need I say more?!