Pork Stir Fry is the perfect meal to make on the Big Green Egg
I don't know about you but I just love that spicy Korean Pork (Dwaejibulgogi) that you get at a good Korean BBQ joint. Sweet, spicy, tender, and delicious that BBQ pork always leaves me wanting more! The secret to that flavor is Gochujang which is a fermented chili, bean, and rice paste that is very savory and gives the pork that distinctive red coloring. With that in mind we set out to recreate those flavors in a Stir Fry on the Big Green Egg. This recipe for Spicy Korean Pork Stir Fry is really delicious... I mean REALLY delicious!!! Enjoy.
- alp.zoey added Spicy Korean Pork Stir Fry to casseroles 07 Aug 13:03
- hannah g. favorited Spicy Korean Pork Stir Fry 16 Sep 15:36
- priscilla v. favorited Spicy Korean Pork Stir Fry 21 Aug 15:40
- Emma H. favorited Spicy Korean Pork Stir Fry 18 Aug 23:44
- Chris S. published their project Spicy Korean Pork Stir Fry 12 Aug 06:00
Mix together the the garlic, ginger, rice wine, mirin and gochujang. Pour the contents into a Ziploc bag with the cubed or sliced pork loin and marinade overnight.
Heat the Big Green Egg to 500° and place the Lodge Cast Iron Wok on the grate to preheat.
Slice the Onion and the Bok Choy.
Place 2 Tbls cooking oil in Wok.
Add onions to the Wok and stir fry until soft.
Add the pork mixture to the Wok and stir fry until pork cooked through (about 10m).
Add the Bok Choy and stir fry until wilted.
Garnish with Green Onions and Sesame Seeds.
Serve with Rice (Bap) and Bibb Lettuce Leaves.