Grill salmon with just the right amount of spiciness is a quick and healthy weeknight meal!
Our ongoing theme in Korean influenced cuisine continues with this delicious salmon recipe. Pulling together Gochujang and Honey to form a spicy and sweet glaze, this salmon recipe was a smashing success. Paired with a nice glass of Sauvignon Blanc this dish is the perfect weeknight treat or meal for your next dinner party. Now sit back, grab a glass of your favorite white wine, and enjoy this recipe for Big Green Egg Spicy Korean Salmon.
- JJ W. favorited Spicy Korean Glazed Salmon 18 Apr 18:23
- Janay S. favorited Spicy Korean Glazed Salmon 30 Jan 05:44
- priscilla v. favorited Spicy Korean Glazed Salmon 21 Aug 15:10
- Emma H. favorited Spicy Korean Glazed Salmon 18 Aug 23:44
- lin d. favorited Spicy Korean Glazed Salmon 13 Aug 21:29
- Chris S. published their project Spicy Korean Glazed Salmon 13 Aug 06:00
Mix together the Honey, Rice vinegar, Gochujang, Miso, Soy sauce, Garlic, Ginger, and sesame oil.
Preheat the grill and salt block gently warming it to 350°
Glaze the top half of the salmon with the mixture and place on the preheated salt block.
Cook the salmon for 5 minutes and turn over
Glaze the salmon again.
Once the filets have cooked for 5 minutes (or when they hit 120°) pull them off.
Glaze one more time, rest, and serve.