I always wanted some scullflowers... And this is how you make them:
( Well, this is it, my first Cut Out + Keep project... I really hope everyone can understand :P )
- Melissa Beth favorited Skullflowers 03 Dec 05:44
- Kaitlynn L. favorited Skullflowers 01 Sep 14:23
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Skullflowers 17 Nov 18:32
- lauren s. favorited Skullflowers 14 Nov 05:54
- Jenna C. added Skullflowers to Crafts 06 Sep 17:22
- Emma H. favorited Skullflowers 27 Jun 22:28
- Luna P. favorited Skullflowers 23 May 08:28
- Alex Z. added Skullflowers to Интересное 23 Apr 21:14
- Krystal G. favorited Skullflowers 07 Apr 14:19
- Steph. favorited Skullflowers 09 Dec 08:46
Get some beautiful fabric flowers of ANY colour and size and remove the petiole ( hope this is the right word ^^ ). Also you might want to remove some of the stuff in the middle of the flower, because you need a "basis" for your skull.
But do NOT remove the green thing in the center that holds your flover together. Never ever! >___<
Then take a pencil with an eraser ( CLEANED! ) on the end and carefully press in the "eyes" with this eraser. You may take Jack Skellington as a model ^^ But make sure the eyes are about 2/3 of the skull size, that's for the "awww, CUTE!"-effect. Smooten the borders of the eyes with your fingertips and a very little bit of water.
With the writing-side of the pencil, carefully press two small nose holes under the eyes ( see pictures :P ). Let your skull dry.
Explained in layers: backside of the clip -> piece of fabric -> glue on fabric -> front side of the clip -> some more glue on the clip itself -> flower. Gently press the fabric on the flower untill the glue works properly.
Make sure the clip is in the right direction ^^ I messed this up on my first clip xD