I am completely in love with this recipe. Tahini (made from ground sesame seeds) is a versatile and delicious ingredient to use in baking. Through lots of experimentation, I’ve found that salting it and mixing it with coconut brings out its flavour in a subtle way, reducing its natural richness and providing it with an extra little bite.
Makes 14 Fudge Squares
- Kimya J. favorited Salted Tahini & Coconut Fudge 14 Mar 01:13
- Alecia B. favorited Salted Tahini & Coconut Fudge 03 Aug 07:05
- SilverSnake S. favorited Salted Tahini & Coconut Fudge 07 Jun 18:57
- Nicole added Salted Tahini & Coconut Fudge to Vegan Desserts 19 May 06:42
- Ebury Publishing published her project Salted Tahini & Coconut Fudge 18 May 09:00
Mix all the ingredients in a food processor until they come together.
Place the mixture into a lined 11cm x 20cm loaf tin, flattening down the top with your hands or the back of a spoon.
Place in the freezer for 30 minutes. Cut the fudge into squares or rectangles and store in the fridge.