My favorite cookies in the ENTIRE world.
These chocolate chip cookies are made with brown butter, stuffed with nutella, and sprinkled with sea salt...Making them possibly the most delicious cookies in the world.
- Jasinta M. added Salted Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies to Sweet Tooth 18 Jun 21:17
- Krasimira M. added Salted Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies to Cooking 28 Mar 15:13
- josie r. favorited Salted Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies 07 Dec 15:30
- angie favorited Salted Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies 14 Nov 06:50
- katie q. favorited Salted Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies 09 Sep 11:16
- Raven Beauty favorited Salted Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies 02 Sep 13:24
- Dianna Reed added Salted Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies to tings to be done! 29 Aug 20:07
- Sanne D. added Salted Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies to Things I want to try 23 Aug 21:14
- Abbey B. favorited Salted Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies 21 Aug 04:21
- Suzi T. favorited Salted Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies 18 Aug 20:20
You Will Need
Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter until it begins to foam. Continuously whisk until the butter begins to brown on the bottom of the saucepan, about 5-7 minutes. As soon as the butter is golden brown and starts to give off a nutty aroma, remove from heat and transfer to a small bowl to prevent from burning. Set aside to cool for a few minutes.
With an electric mixer, mix butter and sugars until thoroughly blended. Beat in egg, egg yolk, vanilla, and yogurt until combined. Add the dry ingredients slowly and beat on low-speed until everything comes together. Gently fold in all of the chocolate chips with a wooden spoon. Cover the dough and transfer to the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours.
After the dough has chilled, preheat the oven to 350°. Scoop out a heaping tablespoon of dough and roll it into a ball. Flatten the ball very thinly into the palm of your hand and place 1 teaspoon of chilled nutella into the middle. Fold the dough up and around the nutella and gently roll back into a ball making sure the nutella isn't seeping out from any holes. Repeat with remaining dough and place dough balls on a cookie sheet 2 inches apart. Flatten the tops ever so slightly with your fingers.
Bake the cookies 9-11 minutes until the edges of the cookies begin to turn golden brown. Remove from oven and let sit on the baking sheets for several minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and sprinkle each cookie with coarse sea salt.