Mini Flower Pot Rain Chain
Rain Chains I think originated from Japan. It's main function is, that it replaces a gutter down pipe. When it rains the water streams down this Rain Chain into a water outlet/drain. They should be made from copper as this gives a peaceful trickling sound. As they are incredibly expensive, I decided to create my own. I will make another one, but out of something like tin buckets or anything metal like. - Drill a hole in the bottom of "bucket" to thread your chain through, and 2 holes on the sides to attach the handles to your bucket. Thread your handle, at intervals through the chain to keep it steady and balanced. At the end of the Rain Chain attach something to catch the water if you are not actually using it as a down pipe.
- Key West Witch favorited Rain Chain 26 Jun 09:35
- Ruby Autumn favorited Rain Chain 05 Feb 11:49
- Bek S. favorited Rain Chain 02 Aug 11:20
- Susan S. favorited Rain Chain 22 Jun 02:05
- Harmonee.seal added Rain Chain to Gardening Fun 28 Jan 17:18
- Harmonee.seal favorited Rain Chain 28 Jan 17:18
- Kent H. favorited Rain Chain 04 Aug 07:40
- Tierra T. favorited Rain Chain 26 Oct 20:05
- ellie j. added Rain Chain to Outside 10 Oct 23:56
- Lea D. favorited Rain Chain 08 Apr 08:57
Gail v. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!