Tribute to Mother Earth
With Earth day coming up, I've decided to dedicate my project # 1 to recycling or should I say up-cycling? I am still confused on how to classify this project:)
We are going to make an outdoor decoration using super marker plastic shopping bags and pom-pom technique. I've learned how to make pom-poms from my Grand Ma when I was only 4 years old and I am still doing everything the way she taught me.
- Key West Witch favorited Outdoor Pom Pom Decorations 27 Sep 22:56
- Esther favorited Outdoor Pom Pom Decorations 28 Sep 10:03
- Val t. favorited Outdoor Pom Pom Decorations 15 Dec 01:41
- Peggals <3 favorited Outdoor Pom Pom Decorations 21 May 11:08
- Alex Poser added Outdoor Pom Pom Decorations to Home Decor 11 Jan 18:46
- suyin.vazquez favorited Outdoor Pom Pom Decorations 16 Aug 04:05
- Summer P. favorited Outdoor Pom Pom Decorations 21 Jun 03:31
You will need two cardboard circles (I am using packaging material), plastic shopping bags, plastic rope, and a spray paint for outdoors.
The larger your circle the more plastic bags you'll need. In my case for the largest piece I've used 5-extra large shopping bags, 7 - large shopping bags and 73 - regular plastic shopping bags. Total of 85 bags to create 18" ball.