the candy kid in me coming out! will be rockin this at burning man!
took entirely too long to finish and im still finding things to fuss over... but overall not too bad for my first attempt at a real corset! fully boned, lined, etc... the bustle was also my first attempt and it was really finicky.
all fabric was recycled from thrift stores. most of the findings and notions too! so that made this whole outfit cost less than $50 to make.
i also made some matching arm sleeves and booty shorts to go with it but i can't find anyone to model the whole thing for me yet.. (perhaps ill post some pics post-BM!)
- spychohead added P.L.U.R's Not Dead to refashion 10 Oct 20:54
- Momoka favorited P.L.U.R's Not Dead 23 Aug 01:27
- Kendell V. favorited P.L.U.R's Not Dead 26 Aug 03:32
- FrankieStein favorited P.L.U.R's Not Dead 11 May 05:37
- gloria z. favorited P.L.U.R's Not Dead 13 Nov 15:47
- Kayla.Nicole.Wilcox favorited P.L.U.R's Not Dead 17 Oct 17:10
- Hannah S. favorited P.L.U.R's Not Dead 11 Oct 03:39
- Heather H. favorited P.L.U.R's Not Dead 10 Aug 00:09
- Milleyone favorited P.L.U.R's Not Dead 27 Jul 10:50
bex a. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!