plastic bag decals :D
fun way to decorate your shirts and recycle at the same time :D
- Sunnie favorited Plastic Bag Decal 15 Feb 17:50
- OverlordSayo favorited Plastic Bag Decal 16 Jun 05:11
- monika.deleeuwtanchyk favorited Plastic Bag Decal 13 Jan 02:27
- vstearnes favorited Plastic Bag Decal 26 Jul 08:41
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Plastic Bag Decal 29 Dec 22:12
- Dana B. added Plastic Bag Decal to One day 19 Sep 00:29
- HantuPenanggal favorited Plastic Bag Decal 15 Aug 07:26
- Valeria M. favorited Plastic Bag Decal 30 Jun 16:21
and with your iron set to cotton, quickly press down and hold for about 10-15 seconds. then go over it one more time with your iron for safe measures. i know in the picture i have all the letters laid out, but i suggest you do it one at a time so that the heat from the iron doesn't melt and shrink the plastic right next to the one you're ironing.
im still experimenting with this, and ive seen that it doesnt always work on all types of plastic. if the plastic is too thin, it will melt and shrink before you can adhere it to the fabric.
and if you do it correctly, and fast enough, the plastic will fuse on the fabric. my friend made one with garbage bags and fused it real and it survived in the wash! so have fun and keep experimenting :D