there are better ways to accessorize your pirate look then a hat or scarf
I need to get a better picture of this.
I made this for my pirate wench costume last Halloween. I didn't want a giant hat and head scarves just aren't my thing. I came across this cross and chain necklace pendant at Walmart and I bought two, one to actually use for a necklace and one for this. I made the X with scrap pieces of red and black from my costume and used scrap pieces of satin and organza ribbon. It took a little while to sew everything in place but hot gluing the clip in the back was quick and easy :P
I thought it went pretty well with my costume with a "X marks the spot" theme
- Raven Q. favorited Pirate Hair Clip 12 Jan 15:50
- tara p. favorited Pirate Hair Clip 01 Oct 21:51
- zoegirl221 favorited Pirate Hair Clip 18 Sep 00:47
- ellerisa.bonna favorited Pirate Hair Clip 15 Sep 10:12
- Kristen P. favorited Pirate Hair Clip 19 Jun 08:50
- Miss_Fit added Pirate Hair Clip to Hair and Bows 30 Mar 18:45
- Selene favorited Pirate Hair Clip 24 Mar 21:37
- Lady Blucher favorited Pirate Hair Clip 02 Aug 15:29
Emmyann07 posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!