A quick and fun way to make A adressbook YOUR adressbook ;)
Well, I needed a new book for my adresses and phone numbers, but I guess you can do that with any book thing, such as a filofax or organizer, diary, blabla...
I know this is not the most precise tutorial, but I want you to make your own design instead of re-using mine. ;)
- Kay T. favorited Pimp Your Adress Book 12 Nov 19:48
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Pimp Your Adress Book 02 Aug 18:37
- ktull329 favorited Pimp Your Adress Book 15 Sep 03:27
- itscthere favorited Pimp Your Adress Book 24 Apr 16:23
- elarablair favorited Pimp Your Adress Book 23 Feb 18:13
- Marylou P. added Pimp Your Adress Book to For the home 08 Feb 21:13
- the little crafty mermaid <3 added Pimp Your Adress Book to Things for Little 30 Sep 06:14
- sarah.heit.5 favorited Pimp Your Adress Book 16 Sep 10:53
- SilverSnake S. favorited Pimp Your Adress Book 09 Aug 00:35
If you want to attach a pen or pencil to the book, get your elastic and form a small loop ( smaller than the pen will be, of course! ) with one side slightly longer than the other. Like... uhm... so:
_/_) ( ??? ^^ )
Hotglue the loop closed and then hotglue the device on the backside of the cover, with the shorter side of the elastic facing the cover. Know what I mean???