oreos,dessert,yummy,chocolate,white chocolate,christmas,ball,balls,no bake
Okay here is my oreo ball/snow ball recipe. Great for the holidays and extremely yummy! A blender is optional but it makes crushing the oreos and mixing the cream cheese much faster. I just use a spoon (takes a whoole lot longer then it should this way)
- DetroitMommy favorited Oreo Balls 03 May 15:44
- CreativeGirl79 favorited Oreo Balls 16 Dec 01:11
- Flo Di favorited Oreo Balls 23 Nov 18:55
- carol.pardee.3 favorited Oreo Balls 04 Nov 12:00
- Emily Z. favorited Oreo Balls 22 Dec 04:43
- Logan M. favorited Oreo Balls 10 Dec 15:09
- Stephanie M. favorited Oreo Balls 07 Dec 04:49
- Anne V. favorited Oreo Balls 04 Dec 17:32
- FallenBeyond added Oreo Balls to Sugar 14 Nov 23:55
- courtneycupcake favorited Oreo Balls 11 Oct 13:39
WASH YOUR HANDS FIRST C:
Second get your oreos and dump them into either the blender or a giant bowl. Blend/crush your oreos until it becomes a nice powder.
okay once its nice and powdery you add 1 stick of cream cheese again you blend/mix in until it forms a paste.
okay your hands are going to get gross now. Use a spoon or your fingers to get a small amount of the paste then roll it into a ball and put on a pan. You can make the balls as big or small as you want.
Put them in the freezer! for about 30 minutes or so.
Melt your white chocolate, You want to make sure its specifically made for melting. Put some in a smaller bowl and melt. About 15 - 30 seconds you can always remelt! Dont burn the chocolate! XD
Now that you have your balls frozen and you chocalate ready to go you start covering them in white chocolate. I use a soon for a lack of a better way to do this. you might need to melt more chocolate and thats fine. Also work quickly!
So your done covering your oreo balls in chocolate. Now you can touch them up and decorate them. Put sprinkles on them, magic cracking shell, you can even buy regular chocolate just to put in a bag and make cute little swirls and zig-zags on them.
Now put them back into the freeze let them sit for about 15 - 30 minutes take them out and your done!