Cook a delicious mushroom friends bento box with shrimp spaghetti.
- Kinhime Dragon added Mushroom Friends to Food 12 Mar 17:06
- Anna S. added Mushroom Friends to Kawaii in the kitchen ^w^ 08 Jul 06:05
- Zenichi favorited Mushroom Friends 06 Mar 00:42
- Nankita favorited Mushroom Friends 04 Nov 23:43
- amanda.shillito favorited Mushroom Friends 18 Oct 09:54
- Naomi D. favorited Mushroom Friends 25 Jan 14:58
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Mushroom Friends 18 Jan 18:21
- Emma H. favorited Mushroom Friends 14 Sep 19:18
- haru s. favorited Mushroom Friends 11 Aug 20:05
- Belle favorited Mushroom Friends 30 Jul 05:24
Use a mushroom-shape mini cookie cutter to cut out two mushrooms each from the cheese and the salami.
Remove the stems from the salami mushrooms and randomly cut three holes into each with a straw. Reserve the cut holes. Place the salami caps onto the cheese mushrooms.
Punch out two faces from the nori and arrange on the cheese. Place two salami dots as cheeks.
Shrimp Spaghetti with Veggies
1. Boil spaghetti with peas and broccoli. Remove
the peas and broccoli after 1 minute and set
aside. Drain the noodles and reserve the water;
bring it to a boil again and add the shrimp,
cooking about 30 seconds or until pink.
2. Warm oil in a pan. Add noodles and then
shrimp and ketchup, stirring and seasoning
with salt and pepper.
3. Place spaghetti into the bento box, pushing
it to one side to leave room for broccoli and
other side dishes. Cut pea pods in half and
insert them in various spots in the spaghetti.
Sprinkle with parsley and arrange mushroom
friends on top.
Add chopped garlic and tomato sauce for more