Anthophyllitic hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Anthophyllitic on
- favorited Orange Spotted Tiger Moth 11 Aug 10:16
- commented on her comment This is a really cute thing for a halloweenparty or just a kidsparty! Really a fun way to serve wieners hahaha to Yummy Mummies 13 Jul 10:36
- commented on her comment SO gonna make this! Definitely a great way to get that vintage/acid feel combined with heroism! to Captain America Tie Dye Shirt 01 Jun 18:26
- commented on her comment Tutorial please! to Notebook Cosies 22 Jan 11:03
- commented on her comment omfgjwegkjwiote23tj. I love it! to Party Cat Plush 22 Jan 10:16
- commented on her comment This. is. BEAUTIFUL. to Retro Owl Plushie 21 Jan 21:03
- commented on her comment That looks really cool! Personally I think it looks better from a distance, and it might turn out a little neater when using something like a nailpolish pen or something (the black only though) But still, I love the idea and it looks good! Definately... to Tribal Nails 05 Jan 13:33
- commented on her comment Love the shorts, the butt too haha! to Blue Frilly Panties 23 Sep 17:48
- commented on her comment Thanks for the idea, I've been working on my own version for a while now! to Hello Kitty Bag 05 Sep 17:39
- commented on her comment If it were flammable, why would they sell the base - that being the paper light shade - in the first place? :) It's perfectly okay to use. to Paper Cup Pendant Light Shade 04 Sep 17:36
- commented on her comment cute! Would love to make this :) Did you handdraw the outlines of hello kitty or did you use a picture? to Hello Kitty Bag 01 Sep 19:48
- commented on her comment Ah, thanks for informing me! Appreciate it :) to Zombiella x. 18 Aug 18:53
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Anthophyllitic hasn't posted any projects yet