A box for movie lovers :)
I decided to get a plain box and decorate it with movie quotes. You can still see a little wood showing, but I think it turned out okay. It took me a really long time to find all of the quotes =)
This is my first project, so hope you like it. xD
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Movie Box 25 Jan 17:44
- Angel C. favorited Movie Box 12 Aug 18:53
- kaylene.woods added Movie Box to my fav's 14 Aug 08:49
- kaylene.woods favorited Movie Box 14 Aug 08:48
- Miriam S. favorited Movie Box 29 Jun 20:24
- hoshi shira h. favorited Movie Box 10 Aug 22:24
- Broken Bownes favorited Movie Box 25 Jul 00:04
First, you'll need to get a wooden box. I got a star shaped one at our local craft store
On your computer, print out a LOT of movie quotes. Mine were all in 12 point font and I printed out five pages of quotes.
Cut out all of your quotes. Cover your box with Mod Podge and cover the entire box with your movie quotes. If you want, you can add a picture in the middle. I put a little movie camera in the center. :-D
Once the box is dry, use a box cutter to cut where the box opens. This can be a little difficult.
Put another layer of Mod Podge all over the entire box. Make sure the lid of the box is not closed. Let it dry