Keep Notes with Style
I used a board from a broken picture frame and the base for the chalkboard (it was the piece that slides into the frame and holds the picture in place, and has the stand attached to it). I painted it with 4 coats of chalkboard paint, then let it dry over night. Then I painted on the galaxy pattern by doing different layer of colors. When the galaxies look good I dotted on white and yellow stars and then brushed on some glitter nail polish :) I also painted on a small Tardis so it looks like the Tardis is flying through space and time <3
Finally for the eraser I just sewed together like 4 layers of felt :) and I did it with Tardis Blue fabric!
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Mini Chalkboard Tardis Style 23 Dec 21:15
- Leah S favorited Mini Chalkboard Tardis Style 14 Apr 13:55
- Miss_Fit favorited Mini Chalkboard Tardis Style 29 Mar 22:25
- GryffindorGrl commented on Mini Chalkboard Tardis Style 18 Oct 02:36
- GryffindorGrl favorited Mini Chalkboard Tardis Style 18 Oct 02:36
Princess Pam-attitude posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!