Create your own good looking and inexpensive loose leaf tea canisters.
I have been brewing a lot of loose leaf teas lately. I wanted to purchase some nice canisters to hold the teas in. Everything I found in the stores was either really expensive or ugly.
- Holly L. favorited Loose Leaf Tea Canisters 08 Sep 11:16
- Gregory P. favorited Loose Leaf Tea Canisters 23 Jul 05:55
- davis J. favorited Loose Leaf Tea Canisters 15 Jul 12:56
- Doug H. favorited Loose Leaf Tea Canisters 30 Jun 08:32
- Benjamin B. favorited Loose Leaf Tea Canisters 23 Jun 07:22
- MissVee favorited Loose Leaf Tea Canisters 02 Oct 17:44
- Amanda Wicked favorited Loose Leaf Tea Canisters 17 Aug 07:16
I saw a bunch of tin canisters with Christmas prints in the sale bin at the craft store for less than a dollar each. So, I purchased the canisters, some pretty paper by Paper Source and some Mod Podge decoupage glue.
I cut out paper to fit the canisters, and used a paintbrush to apply Mod Podge to the tin and glue the paper in place. The lids were a little tricky. I cut out a circle and thin strip for the sides of the lid. Once the glue dried, I painted on a few layers of glue over the paper to seal it. Now I have a nice set of canisters that match my kitchen colors.